Teasury and Fixed Interest Service
Centric Wealth Fixed Interest Service (FIS) is a fixed income specialist service established for Centric Wealth clients and advisers.
FIS was established in 2008 and now has more than $200 million under advice. FIS provides access to a service that until now has only been available to institutional investors and operates under the Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) held by Centric Wealth Advisers Limited (AFSL 243253).
A tailored approach
FIS is committed to providing clients with the best achievable returns given their individually specified parameters. Key benefits for clients in working with FIS include:
* Superior rates and/or yields to those available for retail investors
* Access to a broad range of fixed interest providersf
* Specific expert advice in an increasingly complex market segment
* Diversification across providers and maturities
Other key features include:
* FIS is a service offered by Centric Wealth only for our clients
* Strong compliance
* A wide and diverse product range approved by Centric Wealth;
* Expertise on markets, trends and regulatory implications (such as the Government Guarantee) in both domestic and international markets
* An experienced team of financial market professionals dedicated to the fixed income asset class
A commitment to high-quality service and long term relationships
FIS offers a simplified transaction procedure by centralising the management and placement of the investment. We facilitate and structure the fixed income investments on your behalf through a range of financial organisations. FIS will receive a handling fee from the financial institution offering this term deposit. This fee is usually 0.15% and is not an additional cost to you. The specific handling fee for your deposit will be fully disclosed before you proceed.
Contact one of our advisers directly or email email@example.com to arrange an initial discussion.
Read more about Investment Opportunities and Funds
Treasury and Fixed Interest Service
Our Wealth Advisers