Employee Superannuation and Benefits
Centric Wealth’s specialist corporate benefits advisers assist in reviewing and administering employer superannuation funds, group insurances and other corporate benefits arrangements.
In the complex world of corporate superannuation, there is no one best provider for every company. Rather, corporate superannuation funds should be assessed against a range of criteria to ensure it is in line with the best market practice and that it meets a company’s needs.
Reviewing superannuation providers becomes an ongoing function, as the performance and capabilities of providers and insurers can change, as do the requirements of our clients.
Centric Wealth provides advice to more than 80 corporate superannuation funds and group risk plans - ranging from 50 to 5000 members. Our clients include leading companies listed on the Australian Stock Exchange as well as large professional practices.
Centric Wealth clients benefit from:
- A suite of services to help employers stay on top of the constantly evolving compliance requirements such as choice of fund or policy committees
- A comprehensive education program conducted for members
- Assistance with day-to-day enquiries and administration at both the employer and member level
- Assessment and recommendations in relation to life, total and permanent disability (TPD) and salary continuance insurance through the corporate superannuation
Additional employee benefits that may include:
- Group cover for life, disability or income replacement insurance.
- Assessment and recommendations in regards to group risk and provide assistance in the ongoing plan management
If you would like to discuss or find out more about Centric Wealth's Employee Superannuation and Benefits services please contact one of our Advisers or email email@example.com
Read more about Employee Superannuation and Benefits
Our Corporate Benefits Advisers