Manage Your Wealth
Years of working with highly successful individuals has proven that many are so busy with their business and other commitments that they neglect to focus on their own financial needs.
Our advisers can work with you to develop and implement a comprehensive financial strategy, assisting you to maintain - and grow - your wealth.
To bring structure and control to affairs which may have become fragmented from a lack of time or experience, an understanding of the big picture and management of details are both necessary.
We understand that wealth preservation and growth are only achieved by adopting a long-term consistent approach that is focused on a set of objectives - and reviewed regularly - to ensure appropriate outcomes. We can work with you to achieve these wealth preservation goals.
Centric Wealth can provide advice in the following areas:
- Financial planning - from identifying goals and financial issues, to preparing and implementing a financial plan. Our clients develop a powerful vision of the future and a realistic plan to achieve it;
- Superannuation and retirement strategies - including self managed superannuation funds;
- Investment advice - taking in direct shares, property investments, managed funds and private equity opportunities;
- Access to special opportunities via private capital investment;
- A sound portfolio administration platform (encircle) - Using an administration platform consolidates all transactions, all income, all cashflows in and out into one system, one set of reports and a simple end of year tax process, eliminating a lot of the labour involved in administering an investment portfolio; and,
- Services for high net worth individuals and family offices
The financial planning service we offer you is set out in a written agreement which clearly establishes our ongoing obligations and how we charge. This on-going service is provided on a fee-for-service basis, generally under a policy of rebating commissions to clients, to guarantee that recommendations are not influenced by rates of commissions.
If you would like to discuss or find out more about Managing your wealth please contact one of our Advisers or email email@example.com
Read more about Managing your Wealth
Advice, Management and Guidance
Superannuation and Retirement Strategies
Investment Opportunities and Funds
Client Investment Administration
Our Wealth Advisers