Superannuation is one of the most important investments you can make in your lifetime. It remains one of the most tax-effective ways to save and invest for your retirement, and to generate an income while you are retired.
Centric Super was established to provide a competitive and value for money superannuation and pension offering. By utilising Centric’s engaging user interface and technology ecosystem, members are provided with full investment control and flexibility, supported by a rigorous security framework.
A rich functionality offer, Centric Super provides access to a broad investment universe that can be blended across investment styles, asset classes, and investment options to suit the your personalised requirements.
All investments are maintained through a centralised online service, enabling you to review your entire portfolio at any time by logging into your dedicated Centric profile. Hold all your investments centrally through Centric’s administration service, with consolidated reporting to enable simple performance monitoring and efficient compliance with tax obligations.
Why Centric Super?
- Consolidated reporting and administration for your accounts
- Engaging User Interface that provides holistic view of your wealth with the ability to drill down into more detail
- Broad investment menu designed to provide you choice and suit your needs.
Partner with a super fund that works for you and your clients. Centric Super offers low-cost, high value super solutions and a market leading technology platform to help you manage your clients’ retirement portfolio.
Easily monitor and manage your client’s portfolios through Centric’s simple dashboard interface. Collaborate with your team, your client’s accountant or other financial service providers to offer a comprehensive and seamless service.
- Your adviser dashboard
- Easy to use order pad and investment management
- Access to managed discretionary account (MDA) portfolio tools
- Select from MDA or SOA accounts to suit your client’s needs
- Simple contributions via BPAY, EFT and direct debit
- Invest in: managed funds, listed investments, term deposits